Monday, June 27, 2011

About Myself (I.T. inspired)

      Hello World!
      The first information that I will give you is of course my name, I am Joshua C. Areola, a 3rd year Bachelor of Science in Information Technology student of Central Mindanao University.
      Other people think that analyzing myself is so hard. They must decipher the encryption of how the codes of my system is encoded. But one thing that I can say is that the only constant thing in this world is change, as what the saying says. Like changing the wallpaper on your desktop according to your taste. One of my habits is changing personalities, sometimes if I want to be intelligent, I can be. If I want to be the joker, I can be. If I want myself to be the leader, I can be. But not all the time I change myself, it just comes.
      For me, praying is the best medicine. It is like the firewall of your life, the antivirus of your system. It solves all the operations and problems that must be solved. You cant design your whole life and type a code to run it. Life, you cant control it, maybe in some cases, it controls you. But the best thing to do is cooperate, just go with the flow. I believe that God is up there as the moderator and the program manager of life's system.
      I believe that all problems have its solution. All the viruses of life could be blocked and moved to vault. You just have to type in the right codes to fix it.
      I like to know and hear stories that could inspire me so that I can polymorph it in my own life. It helps me in troubleshoot whatever problems I encounter along the way of executing my life.
      I want to be successful in my own field. I want to be a computer expert. And if I want to be an expert, I can be, but I must first work hard for it.
      Thank you and God bless!!!

12 comments:

  1. hello Josh..your words makes me think that people posses of its own talent...the words that sooth you, and makes you proud. i like the way you write it. Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.. you are so english.. you know.. ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL SAID BUT I JUST MAKE SOME COMMENT TO IT; PEOPLE IS THE ONE MAKING OUR SELF WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO BE. GOD,ONLY GUIDE US TO OUR OWN DESTINY.SINCE OUR LIFE IS AN EVOLUTION OF OUR SPIRIT TO ITS PROGRESS TO PERFECTION LIFE IN THIS WORLD IS ONLY STEPPING STONE TO THE PROMISE EVERLASTING LIFE BY GOD. BUT YOUR SUCH AN INTELLIGENT MAN I KNOW YOU KNOW IT BEST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ... GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US...

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspired jod ka josh . inspired by whom? or by wat?

    great blog!!


    ka comment rajud ko

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello josh...who are you referring to with your second comment?...hahha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the one who commented the second comment with all capital words.. i think that's my father.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. gommenasai..hehe...pag follow pud sa ako blog josh...haha..pugsanay?..nakow!...God bless!...your father is proud of you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. - Great!!! nice blog kuya... =) Your blog really showed the TRUE you.. Keep it up.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Jo,for leaving a good impression to your teacher..charr lang.. keep it up,your doing well in your career..im so proud of you.. :) :D


    -GOD IS WITH US- <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you very much for all your inspiring comments.. <3.

    ReplyDelete